- 2 x 300 g packs Woolworths turmeric-and-chilli cauli florets
- 4 pita breads
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 t caster sugar
- 2-3 turnips, thinly sliced
- 50 g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 4 T Woolworths dairy-free coconut yoghurt
- 2 T olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon
- fresh coriander, for serving
- chopped red chilli, for serving
Grill the Woolworths turmeric-and-chilli cauli florets for 5–10 minutes. Toast the pita breads in a dry pan or in the oven.
Bring the red wine vinegar, caster sugar and a squeeze of lime juice to a simmer. Add thinly sliced turnips and allow to stand for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat. Allow to pickle in the juices for 1 hour.
For the drizzle, combine Woolworths dairy-free coconut yoghurt, olive oil and the juice of 1⁄2 lemon.
Fill the pita pockets with the cauli florets, top with the turnip pickle and drizzle over the dressing. Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds, fresh coriander and chopped red chilli. Season to taste.
This recipe features in the September 2018 issue of TASTE Magazine - on sale now. Get your hands on the issue for plant-based eating inspiration! Discover more here.