- 250 g sugar
- 50 g flaked almonds
- Woolworths tin roof ice cream, to serve
- dark chocolate or chocolate bark, to serve
- Ingredients aren't specified.
- for the peanut butter and chocolate sauce
- 90 g golden syrup
- 250 g smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup cream
- 100 g dark chocolate
1. To make the almond brittle, melt the sugar over a medium heat in a pan. As soon as it turns to caramel, turn off the heat, fold in the flaked almonds, pour onto a silicone mat and cool at room temperature. Break into big shards when set.
2. Add scoops of Tin Roof ice cream to a bowl, top with a piece of almond brittle and shards of dark chocolate or chocolate bark and drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate sauce.
3. To make the peanut butter and chocolate sauce, place the syrup, peanut butter, cream and chopped dark chocolate in a saucepan. Heat for 2 minutes until the chocolate has melted.