- 2 fennel bulbs, shaved
- 1 T avocado oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 700 g fingerling potatoes, boiled
- 200 g green beans, blanched
- Woolworths beetroot spaghetti, to taste
- 80 g watercress
- 2 x 170 g cans tuna, drained
- 1 x 100 ml Woolworths cold-pressed meaner greener juice, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Shave the fennel bulbs, toss with avocado oil and the juice of a lemon, season and set aside.
Boil the fingerling potatoes until tender, adding green beans for 2 minutes to blanch. Drain.
Assemble the salad with a tangle of Woolworths beetroot spaghetti, watercress, cans of drained tuna, the potatoes, green beans and fennel.
Dress with Woolworths cold-pressed meaner greener juice shot, avocado oil and season to taste.