- 4 Woolworths veg risotto Kiev
- 1⁄2 purple cabbage, shredded
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 3 T coconut milk
- 1 tub Woolworths citrus salad dressing
- 500 g Woolworths frozen sweet potato chips
- 1 x 35 g sachet Woolworths seed-and-nut mix
Bake the Woolworths veg risotto Kievs at 200°C for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Shred the cabbage, then mix with sliced spring onions, sliced radishes, coconut milk and 1 T Woolworths citrus salad dressing.
Bake the frozen sweet potato chips at 180°C for 20–25 minutes, or until cooked through and crunchy.
Sprinkle over the Woolworths seed-and-nut mix and finish off with the remainder of the Woolworths citrus salad dressing.