- 1 T coconut or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 1 x 125 ml sachet Woolworths Easy to Wok Thai coconut sauce
- 1 x 180 g pack Woolworths plant-powered stir-fry strips
- 1 x 250 g pack Woolworths spinach and cauliflower noodles
1. Heat the olive or coconut oil in a pan over a low to medium heat, then add the garlic and breadcrumbs and toast until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the Thai coconut sauce and stir-fry strips to the same pan and toss to coat. Heat according to packaging instructions. Heat the noodles in the microwave or add to the pan and toss to coat. Serve warm with a sprinkle of crunchy garlic crumbs.
Photographs: Andrea Van Der Spuy
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira