- 1 x 700 g bag Woolworths baby potatoes in garlic butter
- 600 g green beans
- 2 T olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 400 g Woolworths Rosa tomatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large free-range eggs, soft-boiled
- 50 g capers
- 2 x 85 g sachets Woolworths light meat tuna shredded with black pepper and lime dressing
- balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
1. Cook the baby potatoes according to package instructions.
2. Heat a cast-iron griddle pan until smoking hot. Toss the green beans in the olive oil, salt and pepper and chargrill in batches until slightly blackened but still crunchy.
3. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook until blistered and warmed through. Toss the beans and tomatoes with the remaining salad ingredients and serve immediately while still warm with the tuna. Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil to serve.