- 450 - 500 g smoked pork fillet
- Olive oil, for frying
- 250 g rosmarino pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 x 200 g packet baby spinach leaves
- 40 g pecorino Romano, shaved
- For the dressing, whisk:
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Thinly slice the pork fillet. Quickly sear the medallions in a little hot oil, then toss in a large bowl with the dressing.
Add the hot, well-drained pasta and mix, then add the spinach.
Turn into a serving bowl or onto a platter. Add the pecorino, drizzle over a little olive oil and season with pepper. It shouldn’t need salt as both the smoked pork and cheese are salty.