- 700 g baby sweet potatoes
- olive oil, for moistening
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- sliced chorizo, torn (optional)
- 2 T parsley, finely chopped
- For the citrus vinaigrette, whisk:
- 2 T naartjie juice
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T lime juice
- 1 T sherry vinegar
- 1⁄2 t Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 t honey
- 3 T olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Scrub the potatoes and scrape if necessary. Halve lengthways and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Moisten with olive oil and season to taste. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. Turn onto a serving platter and spoon over the vinaigrette. Add the chorizo (if using) and a sprinkling of parsley. Serve warm.