- 1 litre watermelon, chunks
- 200 g feta, broken into chunks
- 60 ml pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- Good olive oil, for drizzling
- Milled black pepper, to season
Mix the watermelon and cheese and divide it between individual salad bowls.
Sprinkle each serving with roasted seeds and tuck in the basil leaves.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with milled black pepper.
This contemporary salad of watermelon, feta and pumpkin seeds originated in Israel. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty and is good with chunks of creamy Gorgonzola - a cheese that seems to marry well with so many fruits.