- 140 grams Weetbix (Weet-bix/Weetabix), gluten-free/normal, crushed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 200 ml milk
- 100 grams dried dates, chopped fine (or other dried fruit)
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice (allspice)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 180oC. Spray/grease or line 12 muffin pan. Mix all the ingredients together. It will be a loose (crumbly) consistency. Spoon into the muffin pan. IMPORTANT: use a teaspoon and press each mixture firmly down into the muffin holes!! Bake for 25 minutes. Let it cool in pan for about 10 minutes. Remove wrappers. Enjoy with custard / double cream yogurt / ice cream / whipped cream.