- 2 T olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300 g Tenderstem broccoli
- 1/4 cup white anchovies
- 50 g pine nuts, toasted
- Lemon juice, a squeeze
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 500 g your choice of pasta, cooked al dente
- Parmesan grated, for serving
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the white anchovies and toss to coat.
Add the pine nuts, lemon juice and parsley and mix to combine.
Add the pasta and toss to coat, then season and serve with the grated Parmesan.
Cook’s note: Use regular anchovies if you prefer, but use half the recommended amount as they are saltier and stronger.