- 1 whole chicken
- 70 g Woolworths Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 T olive oil
- 500 ml Woolworths Organic Chicken Stock
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut cream
- 1 T salt
- brown rice, for serving
- lime juice, for serving
- Sliced green chillies, to serve
- Sliced red onion, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Crispy onion sprinkle, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spatchcock the chicken by removing the backbone with sharp kitchen scissors.
2. Mix the curry paste with the olive oil.
3. Heat the green curry paste over low heat in a splash of oil, then mix in the stock and coconut cream. Place the chicken breast-side down in the pan and drizzle over some curry mixture.
4. Season with salt and cover with the lid. Roast for 30-40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, then turn the chicken breast-side up. Return to the oven, uncovered, for a further 25–30 minutes. Serve with the brown rice and lime juice, garnish with red onions, green chillies, fresh coriander and crispy onion sprinkle.