- 2 filleted duck breast portions, about 200g each
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons crushed fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 200 g punnet tenderstem broccoli, roughly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 250 g cooked Chinese noodles
- Sesame oil and shredded spring onions for sprinkling
Remove the skin from the duck. Remove any excess fat.
Mix the peanut oil, soy, sherry, cornflour, ginger and garlic with the thinly sliced duck meat.
Slice the skin thinly and dry-fry in a preheated hot wok, taking care not to burn.
Once browned and crisped, remove from the wok. Pour off the fat.
Add the duck with its marinade. Stir-fry for a few minutes until a good colour.
Add the greens. Stir-fry for a minute or two. Pour in the stock and, stirring, bring to a bubble.
Cook for a minute or two until lightly thickened, the duck still moist and the vegetables tendercrisp.
Check seasoning. Serve over Chinese noodles.
Sprinkle with the crispy duck skin, sesame oil and spring onion.