- 6 double-cut lamb loin chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices of proscuitto
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 8 capers
- 1 leek, washed and blanched and sliced into ribbons
- 1 round of goat’s milk feta cheese
- 2 vine leaves in brine, rinsed under running water
- Olive oil
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Season the lamb with salt and black pepper. In a griddle pan, sear the chops for 5 – 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Remove from heat and cool down. Cover two of the chops with the sliced proscuitto. Place the anchovy and capers onto the next two chops and wrap with leek ribbons.
Wrap the goat’s milk feta and the two remaining chops loosely in vine leaves. Place in an open casserole or baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 5 – 10 minutes. Serve with pan juices drizzled over.