- 175 g pomegranate rubies
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 avocados
- 4 T yuzu (or citrus juice)
- 1 t salt
- 1 x 600 g yellowtail side, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
1. Bash half the pomegranate rubies, then strain. Mix the lime juice and pomegranate juice so you have a mixture of 1 : 1 pomegranate and lime.
2. Finely dice 1 avocado. Using a blowtorch, blacken one side.
3. Mix the remaining avocado with the yuzu and salt, then blend to form a purée. Dress the yellowtail in the purée before serving with the fennel and charred avocado. Garnish with fennel fronds.