Watch and see how easy it really is to create the most gorgeous end to your festive meal.
1. Heat oven to 120° C.
2. Beat 14 free-range egg whites until stiff. Slowly add sugar until glossy.
3. Spread a 5cm circle of meringue (about 20cm in diameter) on an oven-proof side plate.
4. Make five layers, bake for about 20 minutes and cool.
5. Fold lemon curd into cream and spread mixture between each meringue layer.
6. Top with macarons, peach wedges, blueberries rolled in edible shimmer, chocolate shared and coconut shavings. (Shower with dessicated coconut just before serving for extra cred!)