- 350 g exotic tomatoes, quartered
- 1 x 250 g bocconcini tub
- 15 g basil, torn
- 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and quartered
- 140 g prosciutto crudo
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the dressing:
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 T capers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- ½ t sugar
Arrange the tomatoes and bocconcini on a large serving platter. Scatter over the basil, then add the avocado and prosciutto.
To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved, then drizzle over the salad.
Season to taste.