- 100 g edamame beans, steamed
- 2 large carrots, sliced into ribbons
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 2 pimento red peppers, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 free-range eggs
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 200 g egg noodles, cooked and drained
- For the dressing, mix:
- 5 t soya sauce
- 3 t sesame oil
- 5 t rice wine vinegar
- 1 spring onion, very finely chopped
- 1½ fresh ginger, grated
- 2 T coriander, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- Tabasco sauce, 7 drops or ½ red chilli, seeded and chopped)
- Sugar, to taste
Mix the edamame beans, carrots, cucumber, peppers, spring onions, bean sprouts and avocado and place on a platter. Heat a little oil in a pan, fry the eggs and set aside.
Heat the oil for deep- frying and fry the noodles until golden. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
Top the salad with the fried eggs and crispy noodles. Drizzle with the dressing just before serving.