- For the marinade, mix:
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 T Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 T olive oil
- 150 g Woolworths exoctic mushrooms
- 150 g Woolworths white shimeji mushrooms
- 150 g mushrooms
- 15 Woolworths rainbow radishes
- 15 Woolworths French radishes
Toss the mushrooms with the dressing and set aside for 10–15 minutes.
Thinly slice the radishes, keeping them in a bowl of iced water as you work.
Just before serving, drain the radishes and arrange on plates. Top with the marinated mushrooms.
Cook’s note: This is especially good spooned onto toasted ciabatta.