- 1 Woolworths Korean butterflied chicken
- For the radish-and-nectarine slaw:
- 6 radishes, roughly chopped
- 2 x 90 g sachets Woolworths red onion pickled topper
- 3 red spring onions, sliced
- 2 nectarines, roughly chopped
- 2 coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red bird’s-eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
Cook the chicken under a brick wrapped in foil on the braai for 1 hour, turning after 30 minutes.
To make the slaw, mix all the ingredients then set aside for 15 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
Serve the chicken with the slaw.