A quick and easy plant-based nacho recipe that delivers on full flavour, thanks to some clever pantry ingredients.
- 1 x 250 g packet Woolworths multigrain nacho chips
- 1 pack Woolworths chilli non carne
- 1 can Woolworths refried beans
- 350 g Woolworths exotic tomatoes, sliced
- Woolworths guacamole sauce, for serving
- coriander, for serving
- For the salsa-marinated radishes, mix:
- 150 g radishes, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 t Woolworths salsa seasoning
- lime juice, a squeeze (or a dash of red wine vinegar)
1. Allow the radishes to marinate while you make the nachos.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the nachos on an ovenproof dish and top with the chilli non carne and refried beans. Heat for 15–20 minutes.
3. Top the nachos with the tomatoes and serve with the radishes, guacamole sauce and coriander.
Cook's note: Instead of using chilli non carne, make a chilli con carne using Woolworths’ chilli con carne cook-in sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese before baking. To bulk up the nachos, serve with Mexican rice and corn salsa.