- 1 x 600 g packet Woolworths fresh vegetable and barley soup
- 2 cups Woolworths organic chicken stock
- 2 roasted chicken breasts, shredded
- 230 g Tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pea shoots, for serving
Place Woolworths fresh vegetable and barley soup and Woolworths organic chicken stock into a large saucepan. Add the shredded roasted chicken breasts and bring to the boil. Add chopped Tenderstem broccoli and remove from the heat. Stir through the fresh lemon juice, chopped parsley and chopped dill, season to taste and serve garnished with fresh pea shoots.
Cook's note: Add fresh herbs and crumbled goat’s cheese to Woolies’ fresh chicken-and-broccoli soup (made with only the finest ingredients).