- 1 x 200 g packet Tennis biscuits
- ⅓ cup butter
- Zespri™️ Vita SunGold™️ and Vita Green Kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced, to garnish
- For the filling:
- 2 Zespri™️ Vita SunGold™️ Kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 2x 250 ml tubs plain full-cream cream cheese
- 190 g full-cream sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon, zested
1. Grease a 22 cm springform tart tin.
2. Place the biscuits in a food processor and blend until fine, or crush in a bag. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the butter.
3. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the greased tart tin, and up the sides. Chill for 20 minutes.
4. To make the filling, beat the cream cheese until smooth and gradually add the condensed milk. Mix until well incorporated. Fold in the lemon zest.
5. Blend or finely chop 2 peeled Zespri™️ Vita SunGold™️ Kiwifruit, and fold through the cheesecake mixture.
6. Spoon the filling evenly into the tart tin. Chill for 1 hour.
7. When ready to serve, gently remove the cheesecake from the tin. Top with thinly sliced kiwis.