- For the Roasted Pineapple Salsa
- 1 pineapple, peeled cored and cut into chunks
- 10 ml vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 t Rajah hot curry powder
- handful mint, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 30 ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the Fish Tacos
- olive oil for frying
- 3 t self-raising flour to coat
- 2 t Rajah hot curry powder
- 4 x 100 g pieces fresh fish fillets yellowtail angel or hake
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 small flour tortilla wraps
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed to serve
- fresh mint, to serve
- 2 limes, to serve
1. Preheat the oven 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In a roasting dish, toss the pineapple in oil and roast for 10 minutes until sticky and golden. Combine with the rest of the salsa ingredients and season well.
3. To make the fish, combine the flour and Rajah Hot curry powder. Season the fish well then coat well in the flour mixture.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fish for 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
5. Serve the tortillas filled with the mashed avo, fish pieces, pineapple salsa, fresh mint and lime juice squeezed over.
ADVERTISING PROMOTION with Rajah