- For the guacamole
- 2-3 avocados, scooped out of the shell
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t fresh chilli, sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 T avocado or olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 1 small tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- For the sweet potato nachos
- 2-3 Woolworths Kara sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- avocado or olive oil, for drizzling
- For the topping
- sour cream or crème fraîche
- 1 fresh bird’s-eye chilli, finely chopped
- 400 g can chickpeas, fried in paprika and oil
- Woolworths pickled red onion petals
- fresh coriander
1. To make the guacamole, mash all the ingredients together.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes into thin disks and place them into an oven dish. Drizzle the avocado or olive oil over the sweet potatoes and bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes in the oven or shallow fry in oil. Season with salt.
3. To assemble, place the sweet potato chips on a platter, dollop with the guacamole and sour cream. Top with the chilli, fried chickpeas, pickled red onions and fresh coriander. Serve with lime wedges.