- olive oil, to drizzle
- 4 chicken breasts
- 100 g pecorino cheese, grated
- 8 cloves garlic
- 8 baby marrows, very thinly sliced
- 4 porcini mushrooms, sliced
- 30 g rocket
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
Rub the oil over the chicken and roll in the cheese.
Heat a nonstick pan and pan-fry the chicken and garlic until golden brown.
Place on a baking tray and roast until cooked.
Fry the baby marrow and mushroom until cooked.
Slice the chicken and serve with the vegetables and rocket. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste.
Cook’s tip: If you want something a bit more meaty, replace the chicken with sliced rump steak.
Per serving: 1476kJ, 31g protein, 24g fat, 3g carbs