Like your food with a kick? Then make sriracha your main squeeze. Abigail Donnelly has five fiery Asian-inspired street foods to tempt you with in this month’s issue, including our cover star – our version of LA’s trendy eggslut sandwich, brimming with everything from “marbled” eggs to bacon and sriracha mayo.
If you can’t handle the heat, and you’re after something more light and mild, turn to our seasonal kitchen. Spring comes bearing asparagus, which are perfect for fresh dishes such as soup, crystal rolls and asparagus with chunky tartare sauce and apple matchsticks. We’ve got 22 spring dishes for a tight budget – all under R50!
While you’re at it, add an international flavour twist to your cooking repertoire with our guide to Korean food.
PLUS: We’ve added a 15% discount voucher from Le Creuset, and a free sachet of curry paste to add some heat to your meals.
This and so much more in the new issue of TASTE!
The TASTE team
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. Call 087 353 1300. This number can also be called for renewals.
2. For international subscriptions, call 021 065 0033.
3. SMS “TASTE” to 32361.
4. WhatsApp “TASTE” to 087 353 1333.
5. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For digital subscriptions, visit zinio.com or magzter.com.