- 1 avocado
- Woolworths garlic-and-chilli prawns, to serve
- For the Marie Rose sauce, mix:
- 1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- 2 T tomato sauce
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 t creamed horseradish
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- chives, chopped, to serve
1. Halve avo and remove pip. Loosen the avo with a spoon and keep it in its boat.
2. Combine garlic-and-chilli prawns with some Marie rose sauce. Top the avo boat with Avo ritz, squeeze of lime and chopped chives.
Cook's note: Alternatively use Woolworths prawn cocktail mix