- For the dressing:
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 chilli, roughly chopped
- 4 T granadilla pulp
- 2 T red-wine vinegar
- 2 T coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 avocado, sliced lengthways
- 2 ClemenGolds, peeled and quartered
- 1 lemon 1, juiced
- Micro leaves, to garnish
- Nasturtium flowers, to garnish
Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
To assemble, stack the avocado and ClemenGold quarters on a plate and drizzle with the dressing. Add a little lemon juice and garnish with the micro leaves and nasturtium flowers.