- 2 x 400 g cans Woolworths Mexican chicken-and-bean soup
- 2 cups Woolworths organic vegetable stock
- 300 g black beans, cooked
- 1 cup corn kernels, charred
- Tabasco, to taste
- Lime, a squeeze
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- Woolworths double-cream plain yoghurt, a dollop
- Zesty guacamole, a dollop
- Tortilla, fried and cut into strips, for serving
- Cheddar, grated, for serving
Bring the cans of Woolworths Mexican chicken-and-bean soup and stock to the boil. Add cooked black beans and charred corn kernels.
Remove from the heat and season with Tabasco and a squeeze of lime. Stir through the coriander and dollop with yoghurt and guacamole.
Add strips of fried tortilla and grated Cheddar to serve.
Cook's note: Want an instant supper? Add shredded rotisserie chicken to Woolies’ fresh chicken, grain and vegetable soup (made according to a tried-and-tested recipe).