Kid-friendly and adult-approved! Woolies’ new chicken nuggets are the ultimate savoury treat. They’re made from lightly coated free-range chicken to achieve a satisfying crispy, golden exterior. Serve with chips and an array of dipping sauces to make a snack the kids will love that rivals any fast-food takeaway.
- 400 g Woolworths crumbed chicken nuggets
- 1 kg Woolworths frozen french fries
- 350 g bella tomatoes, fresh or lightly pan-fried
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Woolworths Asian sweet chilli sauce
1. Cook the chicken and chips for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, in the air fryer
2. Mix the mayo and sweet chilli sauce and serve as a dipping sauce.
Photography: Jan Ras
Recipe: Brita du Plessis
Food assistant: Josh van Zyl