- 1 small carrot, grated or sliced julienne
- 1 x 30 g packet rocket, watercress and spinach salad
- 100 g nut-and-seed sprinkle or peanuts
- For the sweet mint and chilli dressing:
- 15 g fresh coriander leaves
- 15 g fresh mint leaves
- 1 x 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1 small green chilli
- ½ cup oil
- 30 g caster sugar
Add the carrot to the salad leaves then sprinkle over the nut-and-seed mixture or peanuts.
To make the sweet mint and chilli dressing: Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until a fi ne liquid forms. Add more oil if necessary. Pour over the salad just before serving or serve on the side.