- 6–8 organic eggs
- ½ cup organic full-cream milk
- 2 T melted butter or extra
- virgin olive oil
- 1 French baguette, sliced horizontally
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 t rose-water
- 100 g strawberries
- 100 g blackberries
- 100 g cherries
- 1 x 150 g tub double-cream Ayrshire raspberry and Turkish rose yoghurt
- 1 x 150 g tub double-cream Ayrshire coconut-flavoured yoghurt
- rose petals, for garnishing (optional)
Lightly whisk the eggs and milk.
Heat a Teflon-coated griddle pan until warm. Add the butter or olive oil.
Dunk the baguette slices into the egg mixture, coating both sides thoroughly, then fry on both sides until golden brown.
In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and rose-water and heat slightly.
Serve the toast topped with berries and cherries, and a dollop of each of the yoghurts, and drizzle with the warm syrup mixture.
Garnish with rose petals if using.
Per serving: 1797.6kJ, 16.8g protein, 21.8g fat, 44.1g carbs