- 4 - 6 corn taco shells
- 600 g box Woolworths Frozen Tempura Hake portions
- for the tangy avocado drizzle:
- 1 ripe avocado
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- coriander, a handful, plus extra to serve
- sea salt, to taste
- for the taco veggies:
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T butter
- 300 g frozen peas and sweetcorn kernels
- 5 - 10 g Woolworths Enchilada or Fajita Spice
- for the pink onions:
- 1 red onion
- salt, to taste
- lime juice, a squeeze
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Heat the oven to 180°C and bake corn taco shells until golden brown. Bake the tempura hake portions according to the package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, make a tangy avocado drizzle: Blend the avocado with the lime juice and zest, crème fraîche, chopped spring onions, a handful of coriander, sea salt to taste, and a little water to loosen the mixture.
3. For your taco veggies, heat the olive oil and butter in a pan and add the frozen peas and sweetcorn kernels. Dust with Woolworths Enchilada or Fajita Spice and toss to coat for a minute or two, until the veggies are just cooked but still crunchy and bright.
4. For your pink onions, slice the red onion thinly, season with salt and massage some lime juice into the onions. Set aside for a few minutes to allow the flavours to merge.
To serve: Scoop the hake portions into the tacos, add a spoonful or two of fried veggies, as well as the marinated onions, drizzle with the green avo sauce, add some sliced chillies and fresh coriander and dig in.