- 1 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 200 g Woolworths beetroot spaghetti
- 25 g baby herb leaves
- 8 red spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 Woolworths rainbow radishes, thinly sliced
- 75 g Woolworths micro vegetables
- 2 kohirabi, sliced into matchsticks
- Sea salt, to taste
- Woolworths edible gold glitter, for serving
- 1 x 200 g Saint André cream cheese
- For the dressing, mix:
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Place the cabbage, beetroot spaghetti and baby herbs in a bowl and toss with half the dressing.
Pile the salad onto a platter and top with the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over the remaining dressing.
Mix the salt and edible glitter and scatter over the salad. Serve with the cream cheese.