- 8 Flavourburst yellow nectarines
- 15 Woolworths exotic tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄2 red chilli, seeded
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped until smooth
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- 6 Woolworths exotic tomatoes, sliced, for serving
- 2 green chilli, chopped, for serving
- 3 Flavourburst yellow nectarines, chopped, for serving
- a handful fresh coriander, for serving
- Olive oil, for drizziling
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 spring onion, sliced
Blend 8 Flavourburst yellow nectarines and 15 Woolworths exotic tomatoes, tomato juice, red chilli, lime juice and cucumber until smooth. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste and olive oil.
Divide the soup between 4–6 bowls and serve chilled topped with a mixture of sliced exotic tomatoes, green chillies, Flavourburst yellow nectarines, sliced spring onions, a handful of coriander and a drizzle of olive oil.
Cook's note: The Flavourburst range of stone fruit, including Ripe and Ready Supersweet Plums and Ripe and Ready White and Yellow Flesh Nectarines, are available exclusively at Woolies. Juicy and flavour-packed, the fruit is nurtured in fertile soil, sun-ripened for sweetness and picked at precisely the right moment. Store in the fridge to eat as a snack, pop into a lunchbox, add to salads or serve with a variety of cheeses.