- ½ cup olive oil
- 250 g cooked fettuccini or linguini
- 2 T Parmesan oil (available at good delis)
- 3 roughly chopped spring onions
- 2 T roughly chopped mint
- 3 T roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 T roughly chopped sage
- 2 T roughly chopped oregano
- 6 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Basil and cooked asparagus, to garnish
In a suitable pan, gently heat the olive oil.
Place the hot pasta in a serving dish. Pour over the Parmesan oil.
Add the chopped spring onion, herbs and tomato.
Pour over the hot olive oil and garnish with basil and asparagus.
Cook's note: make your own Parmesan oil