- 350 g Woolworths frozen summer fruit medley
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 3 T Honey, melted
- 250 ml Woolworths Double cream plain yoghurt
- 150 g Woolworths breakfast muesli
1. Place the frozen fruit along with the lime juice in a pan and heat until a chunky sauce has farmed, then allow to cool.
2. Mix together the yoghurt with 2 tablespoons of the honey, then in a separate bowl mix together the muesli with the remaining honey.
3. Spoon the fruit mixture into the ice lolly moulds, then muesli followed by the yoghurt (or layer them in any manner that you prefer). Add the sticks to the mould and freeze for 6 hours or over night.
Photograph: Jan Ras
Production: Bianca Strydom
Food assistant: Gail Damon