- 500 g gnocchi
- 4 pears, halved and cores removed
- 200 g asparagus
- 150 g radish, peeled with some red skin remaining
- Parmigiano Reggiano, shaved
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T pine kernels, toasted
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Boil the gnocchi until soft.
Meanwhile, steam the pear, asparagus and radish (use a Woolworths pasta pot or two separate containers). Once cooked, divide between 4 plates.
Top with the shaved cheese, salt, pepper, toasted pine kernels and a drizzle of oil.
Cook’s tip: Use a melon baller to remove the pear cores.
Per serving: 1862.4kJ, 12.5g protein, 12.8g fat, 70.3g carbs