- 16 free-range chicken wings
- ¼ cup Nando’s lemon-and-herb peri-peri sauce
- 2 Woolworths Heat & Eat naan breads packets
- For the Nando’s mild peri-peri yoghurt dipping sauce:
- 1 cup full-cream yoghurt
- 1 cup Nando’s mild peri-peri sauce
- ½ cucumber, peeled and roughly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 salad onions, thinly sliced
- 4 T fresh coconut, grated
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Place the chicken wings on a baking tray and coat lightly with the Nando’s lemonand- herb peri-peri sauce. Roast for 35 minutes, coating the wings with more peri-peri sauce every 15 minutes.
To make the Nando’s mild peri-peri yoghurt dipping sauce, mix the yoghurt and peri-peri sauce, then top with the cucumber, radishes, salad onions and coconut.
Serve the chicken wings with the naan breads and dipping sauce.