- 600-800 g sliced ready-smoked salmon, heated
- 300 g strawberries
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 medium-sized potatoes, for serving
- 400 g asparagus, for serving
- 6 fresh figs, to garnish
- 12 caperberries, to garnish
To make the strawberry vinaigrette: Hull the strawberries and place in a blender with the lemon juice, salt and pepper, and blend until smooth.
To serve: Arrange the salmon slices on a large platter and drizzle with the strawberry vinaigrette.
Serve with boiled potatoes, caperberries and steamed asparagus, and garnish with halved figs and lemon wedges.