- 1x850 g Woolworths malva pudding
- 1x250 ml double-thick cream
- 2 T Woolworths vanilla creamed honey
- 2 T Nutella chocolate spread
- 50 g peanut brittle
- 150 g Woolworths caramel-coated popcorn
- 2 cups Woolworths Extremely Creamy pistachio ice-cream
- 1x125 g raspberries punnet
- 2 T Woolworths toffee sauce
Heat the malva pudding in the oven according to package instructions.
Remove the pudding from the oven and cut it into nine squares.
Set the cream, honey, Nutella, peanut brittle, popcorn, ice cream and raspberries on the table so that guests can create their own favourite toppings. Drizzle with toffee sauce to finish.