- 4 red peppers, halved
- 4 giant garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 3 T olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 x 600 g punnet Woolworths beef meatballs
- For the radish tzatziki:
- 1 ½ cups Woolworths double-cream yoghurt
- 2 T tahini
- 100 g radishes, finely grated
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T dill, finely chopped
- 1 T Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the peppers cut side up on a baking tray. Place the garlic in the pepper halves and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 40 minutes, or until soft and charred.
Heat the olive oil in a nonstick pan over a high heat. Sear the meatballs until golden. Finish off in the preheated oven until cooked through.
To make the radish tzatziki, mix all the ingredients until well combined. Add more lemon juice if necessary and season to taste.
Serve the meatballs with the roast peppers and radish tzatziki.
Cook's note: Lamb, pork or chicken meatballs work just as well with this Greek-inspired ‘sauce’.