- 2 T olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 T Woolworths chicken fajita spice mix
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 40 g quinoa
- 2 x 400 g cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 100 g feta, cubed
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup sour cream
- a handful fresh coriander, chopped
- For the chipotle charred corn:
- 1 t Woolworths chipotle seasoning
- 100 g butter
- 2–4 cobs sweetcorn
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and spice mix and sauté for 8 minutes, or until the onion is soft and translucent.
Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil, then add the quinoa and simmer for 8–10 minutes. Add the beans and heat through.
Season with lime juice and ladle into bowls. Top with the feta, avocado, sour cream and fresh coriander. Serve with the charred corn.
To make the charred corn, mix the chipotle seasoning and butter. Grill or char the corn until cooked. Cut into thirds and slather with the butter.