- 1 and 1/4 cups Woolworths Cake Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Woolworths Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup White Castor Sugar
- 1 cup (or more) Woolworths Milk Chocolate Chips for baking
- 1 cup Woolworths Fresh Milk
- 2 Woolworths Large Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Sunflower Seed Oil
- 1/4 cup Woolworths Butter with Fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons Mint Essence
Dry Ingredients- Sift together all the dry ingredients, including flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar.
Wet Ingredients- Lightly beat the eggs, and combine the rest of the wet ingredients, including milk, oil, melted butter (slightly cooled), and mint essence together.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mixture a little at a time until fully incorporated. Use a large wooden spoon, mix very lightly and gently into a thick cake batter consistency.
Now add the chocolate chips last and stir into the rest of the batter. (* Cook's Note: Keep some chocolate chips to sprinkle on top.)
Line the muffin tray with paper cup holders and fill 3/4 way up.
Gently tap the tray onto a hard surface to release any air bubbles before putting into the oven.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Bake muffins at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes, until fully cooked and a palatable lightly golden brown in colour.
GARNISH : Fresh mint leaves and drizzle with milk glaze.
( *Cook's Note: Mix Powdered Sugar and a little fresh milk together to get a thick paste-like consistency.)
SERVE: Serve warm on its on.
Another marvellous tea-time treat! Chocolate makes everything better!