- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 4 T butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 125 g icing sugar, sifted
- 1 t vanilla paste
- 2 cups cream, whipped to medium peaks
- For the ganache
- 1/2 cup cream
- 200 g milk chocolate, chopped
1. Grease a 20 cm cake tin. Mix the Oreos with the butter, then press into the bottom of the cake tin to create a base. Chill while you make the cream cheese mixture.
2. Using an electric mixer, whisk the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla, until smooth. Fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
3. Pour the cream mixture into the cake tin and chill overnight.
4. To make the ganache, heat the cream until simmering, then pour over the chocolate and stir until melted. Allow to cool, then pour over the cheesecake to serve.
Find more cheesecake recipes here.