- 3 cups freshly squeezed pineapple juice (8–10 pineapples)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2-4 T juiced ginger
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup soda water
- 60 g mint leaves, stems attached
- 100 g fresh small strawberries, quartered
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
Pour the pineapple, orange, ginger and lemon juices into a jug and mix.
Place the ice, kiwi and orange in small glasses and fill with the juice until two-thirds full.
Top with the soda water and garnish with the mint, strawberries and figs.