- 600 g pork mince
- 1 T coriander, finely chopped
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 100 g panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- 4 baguettes, toasted, for serving
- coleslaw, for serving
- For the pineapple BBQ sauce, mix:
- 1 cup crushed canned pineapple
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 T brown sugar
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Mix the mince, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs and milk. Season to taste and shape into smallish balls.
Place in an ovenproof dish, drizzle over the oil and chill for 30 minutes.
Pour over the sauce and bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
Stuff into the baguettes and serve with the slaw