- 1 T canola oil
- 1 T butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 1 T tomato paste
- 1 T chipotle soaked in water for at least 30 minutes, chopped
- 80 g prawns, peeled and shelled (if frozen, thawed completely and dried with kitchen paper)
- 1 T soy sauce
- A squeeze of lime juice
- 2–4 slices sourdough, toasted
- 2 avocados, halved
- 4 t pomegranate rubies, to garnish
- pea shoots , to garnish
Heat the oil in a pan, then add the butter and heat until melted.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and chipotle.
Add the prawns, then season with soya sauce and lime juice. Cook for 3–4 minutes, then remove from the heat.
Place the sourdough on a plate. Top with the avocado and prawns and garnish with pomegranate rubies and pea shoots.