- Green beans a handful, blanched and halved lengthways
- 2 ready-made smoked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and halved
- Coriander, to garnish
- Herbed focaccia, for serving
- For the dressing, mix:
- 3 T mango, chopped
- 1 T coriander, chopped
- 2 T cider vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Microgreens, to garnish
Toss the beans in some of the dressing and lay on a platter. Top with the smoked chicken, avocado and remaining dressing.
Garnish with coriander and serve with herbed focaccia.
Cook’s note: The chicken (available ready-smoked from Woolworths) is offset by the velvety avocado and the mango and coriander gives the salad a refreshing finish.